Georgia Behavior Associates, an innovative provider of in-home ABA services, is actively seeking Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to join our team!
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst is an integral member of our clinical staff, and is responsible to:
- Provide initial and/or continuing in-home client (re)assessments
- Plan, manage, and evaluate assigned staff efforts to properly address behavioral excesses and deficits by building functional skill repertoires
- Supervise ongoing ABA programs, assess performance of programs, and adjust as necessary
- Provide ABA training for parent and other caregivers
- Assume overall direction and supervision of paraprofessionals
- Manage electronic data regarding the client’s progress using our Catalyst program
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Current BCBA certification and at least 1 year of home-based ABA experience
- Master's Degree in ABA or related field, i.e., Special Ed., Child Psych, etc.
- Familiarity and ability to administer and interpret a variety of clinical assessments (such as VBMAPP, AFLS, ABLLS, ADOS-2, etc.)
- Display excellent clinical competence and judgment; ability of working in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to train and supervise paraprofessionals in the delivery of 1:1 ABA services
- Ability to build strong, supportive relationships with parents and other caregivers
- Respect for cultural diversity and capability of adapting ABA procedures to that diversity
- Excellent written and verbal skills; detail oriented
- Strong leadership and management capabilities.
- Willingness to accept supervision and guidance, & remedy any identified deficits or weaknesses.
Why Join Georgia Behavior Associates?
- Consistent opportunities at all levels – Per diem thru Full Time
- Flexible scheduling and independent work where possible
- Generous hourly rates/ Competitive compensation & benefits package for FT employees
- Ask us about our generous Referral Bonuses!
- Operations support to enable clinical team’s sole focus on case and treatment management
- Opportunities for upward growth as well as access to Continuing Education courses.
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract
- Applied Behavior Analysis: 1 year (Required)