Position: Sales Account Specialist (Commercial & Residential Sales)
Sales Account Specialist Benefits:
- Offer participating medical
- available dental
- holiday pay
Sales Account Specialist Skills Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Good customer service skills
- Strong in-person presentation skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Firm knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good driving record
- Confident Sales Account Specialist
- Can pass a background check
- Pass a drug screen
- Pass a physical exam
Sales Account Specialist Duties:
- Cold call commercial sales opportunities.
- Sell Pest Control and Environmental Products.
- Exceed or maintain minimum sales Goals.
- Explain programs and promotions.
- Make sales calls to residential and commercial candidates.
- Build your knowledge in pest control methods.
- Maintain an efficient calendar of day-to-day activities.
- Respond to routine customer questions and concerns.
- Exhibit our company’s vision.
- All duties Sales Account Specialist.
Reliable Pest Solutions– 80+ year young Local Pest Solutions Provider that delivers “state of the art” products and services to help provide our Commercial and Residential Customers with Solutions to address their ever-changing Pest Control and Environmental Needs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative