Director, Doctor Operations
The Visionworks family is a quickly growing corporation with the opportunities you need to excel in your career. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Visionworks is one of the largest vertically integrated optical companies in the United States and are leaders in integrated vision care solutions. At Visionworks, every employee strives to create the best possible customer experience, from on-trend fashions to state-of-the-art eye care.
Join our team and be a part of our company mission to lead the industry with the most frames, the right prices, and the best people.
Visionworks is currently seeking to hire a top notch individual for the Philadelphia, PA/New York market for the position of Director, Doctor Operations. The Director will be responsible for the operational development and execution of strategic objectives for the eye care/professional relations organization, partnering with key doctor groups and retail team leaders. In addition to hitting key financial metrics, this person will partner with the customer experience leader in the organization to ensure positive, professional and appropriate patient and doctor experiences within Visionworks offices.
Summary of Responsibilities:
1. Partner with COO of large doctor organizations within Visionworks affiliate models to drive key metrics leading to increased exam revenue, patient experience, and overall profitability.
2. Partner with VPO of retail operations to Identify operational opportunities within Visionworks employed locations to drive efficiency and quality patient care
3. Develop and execute short-term and long-term sales and profit results of each office through people development and improved office operations.
4. Focus on strategic development in building and maintaining business relationships with doctor groups, while identifying and leading opportunities for successful doctor partners to scale and drive efficiencies.
5. Recommend necessary and appropriate communication vehicles, processes, and strategic content to elevate the importance of patient care, patient education and quality of care and service.
6. Recommend updates to the doctor leases and doctor employment benefits to ensure desired execution
7. Develop business strategies to support long term growth and collaboration with the retail field. Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure strength and sustainability in doctor model.
8. Lead monthly operational meetings with each key PC stakeholder to review business performance and identify key actions to remedy operational and financial opportunities.
Experience & Background:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- OD or MBA preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in multi-unit, healthcare management
- Strong leadership skills & demonstrated success in building/leading a team in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong patient and internal/external customer focus
- Strong platform skills/presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent analytical abilities
Visionworks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.