What We Need: .
Brickell Men's Products, a fast-growing e-commerce company in Portland Maine, is seeking an experienced E-mail Marketing Manager to help us grow our portfolio of brands in the skin care/grooming industry.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing, launching, and optimizing a broad range of email campaigns and automated flows that promote growth and engage customers throughout the life cycle.
- Writing high converting copy for use in various digital channels – including social media, emails, and web.
- Identifying, creating and developing customer segmentation strategies and ongoing communication plans targeted to those segments.
- Testing, analyzing and optimizing email & digital marketing strategies to achieve growth and achievement.
- Overseeing multiple projects concurrently and providing regular performance updates.
- Assist with planning and managing product & model photography shoots.
- Working collaboratively to dream up new ways to more effectively reach consumers and drive customer growth.
Who You Are:
- Experienced. Ideally you have 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience including email marketing, digital advertising, funnel optimization and social media marketing in an e-commerce B2C environment.
- Skilled. You possess an understanding of email marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms (most preferably Klaviyo)—specifically building requirements for list segmentation, automation workflows and triggered events. Additionally, it would be fantastic if you can code (CSS/HTML).
- Analytical. You have strong analytic and quantitative skills, with the ability to use data to develop and measure effectiveness of marketing programs. You are comfortable with Excel and capable of manipulating data to perform both high-level and granular analysis.
- Communicator. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and a proven ability to influence others.
- Curious. You thrive on strategically breaking down marketing funnels, marketing campaigns and A/B test everything to increase ROI.
- You are self-directed and self-starter (you take initiative without direction). Most importantly – you are a doer. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting things done.
What We Are Offering:
- Salary plus incentives
- Paid vacation
- Group health, dental, and vision plan
- Cell Phone stipend
- Employee perks
- 401k w/ 4% match
- The opportunity to learn and grow with a fun entrepreneurial company
What You Need To Do:
Please email us your most current resume and a cover letter. References and a background check will be required before being hired.
A Little More About Us:
Frustrated with the limited natural offerings for men in the skincare and grooming industry, we created Brickell Men’s Products in 2014. Our mission, to create effective designed for men using only the most powerful natural and organic ingredients. What started as two guys in a garage has now grown into one of the largest independent men’s grooming brands on the market. We are sold in over 40 countries and can be found in places like Amazon, Bloomingdale's and Canyon Ranch’s world-renowned spa. For more details on our business check out our recent review in Business Insider here: https://read.bi/2GBF6pk
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 5 years (Preferred)