- Pallet Jack Experience
- Exceed our customers’ evolving expectations by providing World Class support to all locations in order to provide a pleasant and rewarding shopping experience.
- Operate a forklift and pallet jack.
- Select product for delivery to store locations.
- Wrap and tag stacked product and line up in staging area for outbound shipment.
- Adhere to all Company and government regulations regarding safety and sanitation.
- Adhere to shrink measures, including controlling waste, damaged goods and reporting theft.
- Clean work area, including sweeping warehouse aisles, removing garbage and cleaning damaged merchandise.
- Level pallet slots.
- Forklift and pallet jack experience preferred.
- Ability to represent A Culture of Caring and The Pursuit of Excellence™ through Big Y’s Firm Foundations™ (Character, Collaboration, Personal Development, Actions & Results).
- Willingness to learn and perform other tasks as needed.
- Must project a clean and professional appearance.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and businesslike conduct.
- Ability to operate within Company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the department.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
- Ability to learn and utilize computer applications.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must consent to and pass a drug screen, background investigation, and physical at time of hire or transfer.