Cumulus Digital Systems is building the Internet of Tools to transform the industrial workforce to be fully connected and data-driven, significantly improving safety and productivity in maintenance and construction. Our goal is to eliminate accidents caused by poor work quality.
The Cumulus platform connects workers, tools, and data to a common software platform for real-time quality assurance and progress tracking. Our award-winning products have wide application in the $900 Billion industrial maintenance and construction markets and have been deployed at facilities around the world. We are backed by leading institutional and strategic investors in energy and construction.
Cumulus is seeking a self-motivated and innovative Head of Product Management to help us continue to push the envelope with our products. As the Head of Product Management on our dynamic and growing team, you will be responsible for owning the development and delivery of new products by conducting market research, developing customer/market driven technical requirements and specifications, creating product development road maps, and crafting marketing strategies.
- Gain a deep understanding of unmet customer/market needs, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas/products that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed technical requirements and specifications
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements
- Scope and prioritize product development activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market development using optimal resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Drive product launches, including working with sales, marketing, and engineering teams
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and effective messaging
- Represent the company by attending trade shows and visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven experience in enterprise software product management, preferably with an industrial or construction focus in more than one industry
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Strong problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50% domestically and internationally
- Comfort working in an industrial environment and willingness to deploy to the field for up to two weeks at a time
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field
Cumulus is a small, dynamic team that is quickly growing and evolving. Our company culture is built on mutual respect and trust, something you need when your business takes you to locations all over the world.
We’re working together to transform an industry.
Cumulus offers a generous benefit package, including:
- Competitive salaries
- Participation in our equity incentive plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Commuter benefits for public transportation
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement benefits account
- Workplace perks such as snacks/coffee and flexible work schedules
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Management: 7 years (Preferred)