Food Equipment Manufacturer located in Lake Zurich, Illinois has an opening for a full time Mechanical Product Development Engineer.
- Developing plastic and sheet metal components that demonstrate proper functionality and performance.
- Collecting and researching data during development testing while providing regular performance feedback to further improve processes.
- Apply unique design principles and creative innovations within manageable parameters.
- Supporting the full product life cycle from inception through maturity.
BSME or equivalent of ten or more year of related experience and/or training.
Must demonstrate and appropriate analytical language, math, and reasoning abilities while incorporating knowledgeable computer skills of the following software programs:
- Must be proficient with Creo/PRO-E 3-D Design.
- Manufacturing processes including sheet metal fabrication, welding, injection molding of plastic parts and mechanical assembly.
- Must take a hands-on approach and ownership in developing prototypes design in a NPD Lab environment and completing comprehensive performance test and evaluations.
- Experience in the Food Service Equipment industry is preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Must be familiar with ERP system and Item master & BOM Product Structure data entry. GP Dynamics experience is preferred.
- Should foster a positive and productive work environment and be motivated by both personal and Team accomplishments.
- Competitive salary.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance / Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Company paid Vacation, Personal, and Holiday Package
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU MEET ABOVE CRITERIA.
Job Type: Full-time
- Creo/PRO-E 3-D design: 4 years (Preferred)
- Injection Molding of plastic parts: 4 years (Preferred)
- Rate scale 1-10 (10 high): 4 years (Preferred)
- Sheet Metal Fabrication: 4 years (Preferred)
- Lake Zurich, IL (Preferred)