Do you have excellent customer service skills and an interest to learn all about medical cannabis? We hire for skills and provide an awesome training program.
The responsibilities of the Budtender include welcoming customers and sharing knowledge of cannabis products to address customer concerns. You will be trained to answer customers’ questions regarding the different strains of cannabis, their medicinal uses, and methods of consumption.
- Keeping up on new cannabis products on the market as well as the latest industry trends through trade shows and research
- Advising customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis
- Processing customers' payments
- Ensuring that the dispensary is clean and well-organized at all times
- Educating customers on the safe use of their selected cannabis products
- Correctly weighing, packaging, and labeling cannabis products
- Taking inventory of cannabis products and ensuring that the sales floor is adequately stocked
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working in customer service
- Experience working in retail is a plus
- Ability to learn new software systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hermann, MO 65041: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you over the age of 21?
- Are you able to pass a background check for this position?
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location