Friendship Garden Nursery School is seeking an EEC qualified Lead Infant / Toddler Teacher for our fun, nature focused center.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing a classroom is preferred.
- Experience should include designing and implementing curriculum to prepare children for life skills including social, emotional, physical and academic knowledge. Must have the ability to design and maintain an engaging, fun and nurturing learning environment that fosters healthy growth and development for children from all backgrounds varying needs.
- Candidates must have strong supervisory and customer service skills with the ability to keep track of children at busy times while managing the classroom and communicating with parents.
- Must be hard-working, professional, willing to perform all aspects of the position, and have the ability to maintain a friendly and accommodating demeanor with families, children and co-workers.
- The ability and willingness to train and adapt to our nature focused, child and family-centered philosophies is required.
**We offer 401k; paid vacation, sick and personal time, paid holidays, training reimbursement, & 50% ECE tuition reimbursement.
We strive to maintain a fun and welcoming environment for teachers, children and families.
We are located on Cape Cod in the town of Falmouth and stay open year-round 7:30am-5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
If you are unsure of whether your qualifications match our needs please visit the state's licensing website at: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/eec-professional-qualifications-certification-eligibility-requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- classroom management: 3 years (Required)
- EEC Infant / Toddler Lead Teacher (Preferred)