Tyndale currently has an opportunity for a Receiver to work full-time in our Houston Warehouse! This is an ideal position for a hard-working individual looking to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment. Interested applicants must be exceptionally detail-oriented. In this role you will verify, label and process incoming garment shipments as per receiving procedure.
Tyndale Company, Inc., located in Pipersville, PA, is a single-supplier solution for keeping workers safe, comfortable, and regulation-compliant. We deliver top-quality, arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing and uniforms by way of managed apparel programs, driven by over 30 years of FR experience. We serve electric utilities, oil and gas, transportation, and other industries across all 50 states. We are a family owned company and we believe that the key to our success is our employees. Because of this, Tyndale has been recognized as an employee-rated Top Workplace in the Greater Philadelphia area. Our values are exhibited in every phone call, every order, and every shipment that goes out with our name on it, and we are dedicated to continually raising the bar on the products and services we offer.
- Unload incoming shipments from parcel delivery trucks;
- Stage and sort shipments;
- Verify and inspect shipments as per Tyndale Receiving Guidelines;
- Record and properly complete internal and external paperwork;
- Label garments with barcodes as needed;
- Put away material following established put away procedures;
- Use handheld scanners when necessary.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to operate material handling equipment strongly preferred;
- Ability to read and function hand held device;
- Fork lift certification a plus;
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs without assistance.
- Competitive pay-rate;
- Great family-friendly culture, with proven track record of company growth;
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k with company match; Paid Holidays, Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave, STD/LTD, Company-wide Bonus Plan, and product discount;
- Complete Wellness program includes free healthy snacks, On-Demand fitness classes, and a corporate discount on health-tracking devices;
- Generous Paid Time Off Package.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply on our website, www.tyndaleusa.com/careers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $15.50 /hour
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift