Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Boston Scientific Neuromodulation
Field Clinical Representative for Spinal Cord Stimulator
An Exciting Opportunity
Chronic pain affects more than 100 million Americans. Our mission—our passion and purpose—is to help these people with a cutting-edge technology called Neuromodulation: the use of implanted electrical devices to help relieve pain. If you share our passion to truly make a difference, please join us. At Boston Scientific Neuromodulation, you’ll have the opportunity to improve people’s lives by:
- Serving as the primary resource for clinical support in the areas of basic troubleshooting, programming, and patient follow-up for company products outside the Operating Room and in a clinical setting.
- Educating customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to keep all customers abreast of the latest product, therapy, and technology developments and current items of interest in the industry.
- Performing clinical and library research and participating in case reviews and clinical observation by working with physicians and hospital lab staff.
- Attending unit implants in the labs and operating room of hospital accounts and performing patient follow-up to assure customer and patient success with the implanted products.
- Meeting with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) by traveling (in an automobile or airplane) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how company products can help them to achieve their goals.
- Developing relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Responding to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- Performing this job in a quality system environment. Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
A Global Leader
At Boston Scientific Neuromodulation, you join a team that pioneered the field of Neuromodulation. But we don’t rest on our laurels. We never stop looking for ways to advance this state-of-the-art technology to help improve pain management. And over the past four decades, Neuromodulation technology has helped relieve pain for more than 400,000 people. But there’s still so much more to do. So much more potential. So many more opportunities. So many more unmet needs. If you have the dedication, the drive, and the determination to help take Neuromodulation—and Boston Scientific Neuromodulation—to the next level of excellence, we need you and want you.
Bachelor’s degree or minimum of two years’ work experience in a sales and/or clinical role or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Medical device sales and/or clinical education experience;
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Biology, Kinesiology or other science field
Experience as Physical Therapy Assistant, RN, Chiropractor Assistant, Radiologic Tech or Surgical Tech or similar
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nearest Major Market:
Neurology, Clinic, Medical, Electrical, Medical Technology, Healthcare, Engineering