DNAnexus® has built the world's most secure cloud platform and global network for scientific collaboration and accelerated discovery. We embrace challenges and partnership to tackle the world's most exciting opportunities across a spectrum of industries – biopharmaceutical, bioagricultural, sequencing services, clinical diagnostics, medical centers, government, and research consortia.
As a Sr. Product Manager in the DNAnexus organization, you will have the opportunity to be part of Product team that defines and drives the product vision. You work with the Engineering team to build and deliver world class products. You will operate as the product owner, coordinating all product activities from vision to implementation, including engaging customers to understand their needs, developing long-term product strategy, defining product roadmaps, working with engineering to build those products, and coordinating with various internal stakeholders (both pre- and post-launch) to ensure product success.
- Drive and execute strategic goals working and motivating the engineering, marketing and other teams
- Gather and prioritize product requirements through customer feedback and input from field organizations
- Define product solutions meeting the customer requirements and working closely with UX and Engineering to drive those solutions through development, testing, deployment, and customer validation in an agile environment
- Drive product launches and releases including clearly communicating product capabilities and features to support marketing, sales, and science teams
- Contribute to the product-area strategy, roadmap, positioning, and pricing
- Interface and partner with all levels of the DNAnexus business
- 5+ years Product Management experience in enterprise software, big data, and cloud technologies. Bioinformatics or genomics experience is a strong plus
- Proven ability to launch successful product and service that are used and desired by customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effortlessly communicate at the right level with both business stakeholders and engineers
- Experience consistently delivering in an agile environment as a product owner
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
- Good understanding of large-scale web-based software systems, API-driven web services, cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Understanding of HCI and UX design principles and techniques
- Entrepreneurial "can do" attitude with the ability to find creative, pragmatic solutions
Based in San Francisco and Mountain View, California, DNAnexus is experiencing rapid growth and is searching for the best talent to join our team. Key investors include Google Ventures, TPG Biotech, Foresite Capital, and Wuxi NextCODE.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today!