Are you an experienced engineer drawn to working on challenging projects that include Hydraulic Design and Analysis? Consider an integral role within our Cincinnati/West Chester Engineering Team. The Engineer, with minimal direction, is responsible for design documentation and support to Project Managers and Senior Engineers for assigned projects.
The Civil Engineer performs calculations with an ability to draw on their experience. Individuals are expected to have the process knowledge to complete projects on-time and with less supervision. Our Engineers build strong internal relationships with team members as well as interact with jurisdictions/municipalities and utilities on a regular basis. Bigger project issues are reviewed by others.
- Utilizes growing experience, creates designs for assigned projects while maintaining quality, scope, budget and timelines under direction of a senior Engineer or Project Manager.
- Independently performs EarthWork and grading calculations and tasks and verifies the work.
- Ensures quality and accurate designs by accurately using design software, project specifications, and details from the Project Manager while relying on their individual knowledge of including, but not limited to: site layout, water quality calculations, grading, storm design, detention, drain support and jurisdiction regulations.
- Drafts Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan reports. Understands and applies the company technical, design, documentation and drafting standards as provided by the Engineering Department.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Land Survey, Architecture , Land Development or equivalent experience.
- Independent design and calculation creation, including Earthwork and grading calculations.
- FE or PE license is preferred.
- Strong design software use (AutoCAD/CIVIL3D) with Stormwater and HEC-RAS.
About The Kleingers Group
The Kleingers Group provides design solutions for a wide range of public, private, institutional and corporate clients. We focus on providing site civil engineering, athletic field design, transportation engineering, land surveying, 3D laser scanning, landscape architecture and community planning services.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $73,500.00 - $86,100.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Hybrid remote in West Chester, OH 45069