Full-timeEstimated: $62,000 - $79,000 a year
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or GED
Full Job Description
1. Proof of high school graduation/GED equivalent.
2. Demonstrated proficiency in applied technology (Microsoft Office).
3. Demonstrated proficiency in general office management and procedures.
4. Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Must have a high level of integrity regarding student records, employment records, and campus issues. Must be self-motivated, possess the ability to work under pressure, able to handle multiple tasks, and work collaboratively.
6. Possess the ability to provide leadership in building responsibilities.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
$40,038 – CP7
Salary Range (based on experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2019-2020
1. Manage a complex office environment with frequent interruptions.
2. Maintain confidentiality of personnel files, records, and student information.
3. Prepare and type correspondence and reports for principal.
4. Record staff absences and prepare reports. Request and assist substitute teachers and paraprofessionals.
5. Order instructional/office supplies and assist teachers with orders for supplies.
6. Maintain financial records; secure monies received; prepare monies for deposit; dispense monies (paychecks, travel checks, reimbursements, etc.).
7. Prepare documents/school calendars, etc. distribute to district and building personnel.
8. Assist in preparation for graduation and other functions.
9. Work with custodial, maintenance, food service, and other district departments to coordinate school activities.
10.Perform other duties as assigned by the principal.
11.Regular and reliable attendance is an essential job function.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Maintain emotional control under stress; tolerate moderate noise levels; work with frequent interruptions. Repetitive hand motions; prolonged use of computer, prolonged sitting.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Applications accepted year round
Applying for this posting places your name in a pool of applicants who wish to be considered for a Campus Secretary position as they become available in the district
Applications will be reviewed however, Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.