Busy and Expanding Auto/Fleet repair shop and Collision Center is looking for Auto, Light Truck, Heavy Truck, Body, and Paint Technicians.
Opportunity to work on everything from high end autos, to large busses, to custom rebuilds.
Metal fabrication and welding skills would be beneficial.
Offering a flexible work schedule. 4 or 5 day work weeks. No evenings. No weekends.
Pay based on experience.
Benefits may include subsidized health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation.
Call Cliff at 301-637-9793 during work hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Auto Body Repair: 5 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
Work Location: One location