Travel. Learn. Experience.
Be Part of a fast growing Company!
Earn up to $25/hr + All Paid Travel/Expenses
Retail Finish Carpenter w/ Multi-trade Experience:
Merchco Services, Inc. is a leading national provider of retail store development and services including project management, merchandising, fixture installation, graphics installation, customer millwork, and logistics.
We’re currently looking for highly motivated, self-sufficient individuals that are highly motivated, extremely productive and drive to produce the highest quality results in a fast paced, demanding atmosphere.
Candidates must have carpentry and other light construction experience. The position requires a personal vehicle, tools, and a checking account to accept direct deposit of pay. Experience with store remodels, store setup crews, big box retail experience and/or new store openings is highly desired.
Extensive travel is required, with expenses reimbursed.
- Qualifications: Practical knowledge and use of hand and power tools.
- Must provide personal tools, i.e. tape measure, box blade, screwdriver, drills, saws, etc (full tool list will be provided)
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license and willing to drive up to 750 miles.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Must be capable of working overnight shifts
- Ability/Willing to travel throughout the US when needed
- Ability to perform daily essential physical functions of lifting up to 80 pounds.
- Professional appearance.
- Must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Must be able to interact with general public
- Must be able to complete general paperwork
- Retail (or even residential) remodel experience
- Flooring (VCT,VLT,carpet)
- Electrical disconnects
- Display Assembly
If you are highly motivated, thrive in a demanding atmosphere, love fast paced projects and would like to have an interesting position, complete an online application at www.merchcoservices.com/careers
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Retail Finish Carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carpentry: 2 years (Preferred)
Involves the operation of small equipment and tools, including: