Montevista is Hiring PRN Licensed Therapist (LCSW, LCPC, LADC, LMFT)
Join US and be a part of a dynamic TEAM!
We Believein providing the highest quality of behavioral health care through demonstrating compassion, empathy and perseverance for our patients and their entrusting families. Under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services, we seek a Licensed Therapist who is committed to providing excellence and who has a professional passion to complement our current team. The Licensed Therapists will service Montevista Hospital located in the beautiful Las Vegas Valley. Our Social Workers are integral members of the multidisciplinary team. Under the direction of the individualized care plan, the Licensed Therapist provides therapeutic functions to include:
- Assisting patients in meeting their bio psychosocial needs while enabling them to achieve their optimal level of emotional health.
- Consultation, teaching, individual, group and family therapy, crisis intervention, information and referrals as needed are provided.
- Will assist with developing unit programs pertinent to community needs, assuring consistency and coordination with individual patient therapy.
- Will direct Clinical Services Director in management of milieu, supervising them in assisting with developing and adjusting programming.
- Assisting with the treatment planning process, facilitating groups and activities.
- Will provide Clinical Director with group materials and facilitate procurement of activity supplies required to enact the program.
Ideal candidate must have
- Current NV license as LCSW, LCPC, LADC, LMFT
- Minimum of one year experience in a psychiatric health care facility with direct experience in family, individual, group therapies and crisis intervention is needed
Job Type: Temporary
- behavioral Health: 1 year (Required)
- LMFT (Preferred)
- LCPC (Preferred)
- LADC (Preferred)
- LCSW (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)