LTS is a leader in digital video surveillance providing reliable, innovative, and cost effective video solutions to security professionals, installers, system integrators, consulting firms and resellers. With Sales and Distribution Centers across the US, we offer the latest advances of network video surveillance in our comprehensive line of Analog, Hybrid, HD-TVI, HD-SDI, and IP solutions.
We pride ourselves in offering a structure and collaborative working environment where team members can contribute to all aspects of the business.
We are always interested in hearing from good talent with proven track record. Come join us and grow with a company that stays ahead. Interested applicants please submit resume or visit our website at http://www.LTSecurityinc.com.
We are actively seeking energetic, motivated, detailed oriented, hardworking full-time Warehouse Personnel to join our Shipping & Receiving department.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Warehouse Associate/Warehouse Assistant Manager performs the physical and administrative tasks involving warehousing, shipping, receiving, installation, order fulfillment of products, supplies and equipment. Pay level corresponds to increasing responsibilities.
- Keep warehouse a neat, clean, and safe working environment
- Organize product, bin, lot, packaging supply, and equipment locations
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Report discrepancies and reject unsatisfactory items
- Stock products accurately into warehouse inventory locations
- Accurately move and consolidate products
- Update product inventory locations in the system
- Maintain records of received goods
- Install hard drives, update firmware, and test DVR and NVR systems to customer's specifications
- Accurately pick products based on part numbers and quantities on pick lists
- Pack shipments with care and efficiency in mind, in the most effective manner possible to minimize shipping cost and ensure product safety, and adhere to company’s double check policy.
- Ensure products shipped out are in accordance with approved orders and specifications
- Familiarize with the company invoicing process
- Ensure that all daily orders are accurately fulfilled in a timely manner, with correct documentation
- Maintain awareness of circumstances that may impede the timely fulfillment of daily orders.
- Assist with tracking of shipments when needed.
- Familiarize with FedEx, UPS, USPS, Freight, Int'l shipments, customs process
- Coordinate trucking shipments
- Conduct periodic physical inventory counting and reconciling process
- Report discrepancies accurately and in a timely manner
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Process customer returns according to company RMA policy
- Diagnose and authorize defective product returns; test and verify problems upon receipt
- Process RMA with vendors
- Work closely with Sales and Accounting Department on customer return and credit issues
- Excellent customer services skills required; able to communicate with customers effectively, verbally or in writing.
- Experience with RMA process a plus.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Be a team player
- Meet and maintain department productivity standards
- Maintain consistent, proactive and responsive communication with supervisor.
- Follow warehousing, picking, packing, invoicing, shipping & receiving procedure and process
- Review work procedure & process, recommend measures to improve performance, efficiency, and quality of service.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office and Email
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lift heavy products up to 50lbs on a regular basis, be on feet for a full shift (8 hours).
- Detailed oriented (many items with very similar part numbers/descriptions)
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently
Job Type: Full-time