Fivesky has an immediate need for a highly motivated and talented Digital Marketing Analyst to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment. The ideal candidate must have experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target and ability to script using Python.
As the Digital Marketing Analyst, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Act as an SME for Adobe and Salesforce Marketing Suite and create standards, tools, and best practices for the products.
- Be responsible for the engineering, installation, administration, and support of the infrastructure needed during projects delivering digital marketing solutions to the firm.
- Web content management tools for content delivery to clients.
- Analytics tools for analyzing client data.
- Targeting tools for personalizing the experience.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ year of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Background working hands-on with cloud marketing solutions. Knowledge & work experience with Adobe Analytics Adobe and Target is a must.
- Knowledge of Adobe products like Audience Manager, Campaign, Experience Manager or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Knowledge of web technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Experience with Python, Bash, or Java.
- Knowledge of enterprise web application infrastructure.
- Ability to develop product expertise.
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities.
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress.
- Strong communication, presentation and written skills.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate, therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities. We offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include: health care, vacation, holiday pay, and sick days. Employees qualify to join these plans and other sponsored benefits after 90-days of employment.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full time direct employment in New York City. Salary is open based on experience & qualifications.