*** MUST BE ABLE TO TYPE 40 WPM ***
Purpose of the position:
Tanga.com is the premiere marketplace for deal-seekers. Tanga is looking for someone that can be a rockstar for our customer service team!
We’re seeking a candidate who is excited about the opportunity to make a difference, as the company continues to build its competitive advantage in the online customer experience.
This position is ideal for an individual who is passionate about his/her service-focused career, and finds considerable satisfaction with the job environment being more about “creating” vs. “maintaining”
Key responsibilities & duties:
The Customer Service Representative will perform a variety of customer service tasks. Duties
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Answers customer service phone line regarding questions on products, payments, cancellations, etc.
- Handles any correspondence regarding possible fraudulent orders
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with all levels of management and end users.
- Answer sales product questions, suggesting information about additional products.
- Resolve orders problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products, services, or processes to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Address customer concerns via email, phone, social media.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Correspond with vendors/suppliers regarding order status.
- Process returns & refunds.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager with miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of experience in customer service.
- Ability to successfully leverage desktop technology (e.g., Zendesk, Kayako, Microsoft Office, Google Email, etc.) in the performance of job responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to switch from task to task on a moment's notice.
- Strong typing skills - must be able to type at least 40 wpm
Hours: 20-30 hours per week.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)