Experience first hand what it is like to manage and be part of a store team while gaining a basic overview of store, district, and region operations
Learn about specific aspects of retail management including customer service leadership; policy implementation; sales and inventory management; employee staffing, training and development; sales building and merchandising; and financial management
Participate in designated workshop and travel days centered around topics such as leadership, pharmacy operations, loss prevention, district manager responsibilities, and human resources that will allow you to interact and network with many members of field management
Develop and present your own personal comprehensive project that is tied to real world business activities and initiatives at CVS
- Candidates must be enrolled as a full time or part time undergraduate student in a college or university. Students must be of Junior or Senior standing status in a Business, Retail, or Pharmacy program. Candidates who have 2 year community college equivalent credit hours in business or liberal arts curriculum plus 2-5 years previous retail experience will also be considered.
- Candidates must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Candidates should possess leadership qualities and skills and be excited about a potential career in management and retail. *Pharmacy students must be interested in pursuing a pharmacy business career. Clinical pharmacy requirements will not be met during this program.
- Candidates must be available to work 40 hours per week for the duration of the program on a flexible schedule including a mix of days, nights, and weekends.
- Candidates should be U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents able to work in the United States with no restrictions.
3rd Year College student plus 2-5 years or equivalent retail experience in a fast paced environment
Students must be of Junior or Senior standing status in a Business, Retail, or Pharmacy program. Candidates who have 2 year community college equivalent credit hours in business or liberal arts curriculum
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.