A Credit Union in the San Jose area is looking to fill Financial Service Representative positions at their corporate office. The role is over the phone assisting members in various situations, working together to ensure member satisfaction. We offer competitive pay and ensure you that this is a great opportunity for any banking professional.
- Maintains strong product knowledge and champions core service values.
- Provides sound advice at every Customer interaction to create a positive Customer Experience and ensure that the Customer’s financial needs are met.
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Experience by leading, coaching and modeling quality service at every Customer interaction.
- Assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner, and escalate to manager as appropriate.
- Inform and educate customers on how to conduct simple transactions through self-service technologies.
- Follow established policies, procedures and guidelines to protect our members.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- May be required to work Saturdays and/or extended hours.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Requires at least 2 years of prior banking experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Related Associates or Bachelors Degree a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Thrive on engaging with customers; can begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections