If you are a person that finds satisfaction in leading a team, inspiring others around you, creating processes and procedures, we want to hear from you. We are looking to add a person to our team that possesses the desire, skill set, and ambition to coordinate and grow a service department with some of the very best technicians around.
Environmental Air Systems Inc. is a family-owned and operated HVAC & R Mechanical Service Contractor that has operated in the Greater Houston and Bryan/College Station areas since it was founded 38 years ago. We have a healthy mix of commercial service/maintenance, refrigeration service/maintenance, and residential service/maintenance guaranteed to keep you from getting bored with doing the same old thing each day.
Duties of this position
- Maintain/grow our well organized and skilled team of service technicians
- Establish new accounts for the company as well as build relationships with our current clients.
- Coordinate with our dispatcher to ensure we get the right individuals to the right place at the right time
- Convert opportunities found in the field by our service techs into sales for the company and solutions for the client.
- Be a technical adviser to the field service technicians
- Continue to grow our commercial service maintenance portfolio
- Provide growth in our residential planned service agreements
- Increase profitable equipment sales
Requirements of the position
- HVAC & R service experience is required
- Understanding of refrigerant cycle and air conditioning principals
- Strong ability to stay organized, self-motivated, and possess time management skills.
Not required but preferred
- Experience with DESCO/ESC electronic customer management software
- NATE Certification
- The freedom of not being chained to a desk all day with the ability to come and go.
- Working with a team that prides itself on customer satisfaction
- Retirement with 100% matching employer contributions
- Paid Vacation
- Take-home company vehicle, gas card, toll road tag
- Company phone, laptop, and tablet
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- HVAC Service Background: 10 years (Required)
- Sales or Service Department Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Refrigeration Service: 5 years (Preferred)