Graphic Designer/Administrative Assistant
Showmasters, Inc. has an immediate opening for an administrative assistant position in our Blacksburg, Virginia office. The candidate must be an organized, self-driven, and results oriented individual who is capable of multi-tasking various responsibilities crucial to the success of our organization. The administrative assistants work closely with the promoters to support a broad spectrum of duties.
- Create original graphic deliverables such as posters, flyers, newspaper ads, digital ads, digital billboards, digital signs, social media graphics, presentations, brochures, post cards, etc.
- Create original social media content and manage editorial calendar to ensure optimized presence on social media platforms and drive traffic to web properties as appropriate.
- Execute social media and add campaigns, both organic and paid.
- Understanding of branding principles, marketing strategy and trends.
- Responsible for ordering, tracking and replenishing office supplies and equipment
- Answer incoming phone calls from attendees, vendors, and business partners
- Perform pre-event procedures
- Works closely with building and hotel management for reservation purposes
- Orders and maintains all aspects of event organization (vendor list, building rental, hotel lists, marketing, law enforcement, etc.)
- Process and maintain incoming fax, social media, email, and physical correspondences
- Responsible for handling incoming and outgoing payments from vendors, buildings, law enforcement, and marketing partners
- Hours of 9AM to 5PM; Monday through Friday
- College degree
- Consent to background check
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail and independent worker
- Excellent project management
- Pleasant, tactful, and professional demeanor and appearance
- US citizen
- Marketing and design experience
- Customer service experience
- Office administrator experience
About Showmasters, Inc.
Showmasters, Inc. has always endeavored to bring the best sampling of historic, modern, and unique firearms, related weapons and accessories to the American citizens through our shows. We create environments that allow the public to better understand and lawfully purchase firearms. And we strive to give them the opportunity to increase their knowledge of proper care and use with our experienced vendors.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour