- BS, MS in Computer Science, Electrical engineering, or related area
- 5+ years’ industry experience on data analytics and data management
- Experience on data ingestion and data analysis
- Machine learning experience with frameworks and evaluation
- Solid foundation on evaluation methodologies
- Experience in managing and creating dashboards and business intelligence
- Some experience on Cloud Development
- Experience developing in python, scripting languages as well as experience in automation
Ring has a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone. Now Ring is part of the Amazon Devices family, and are seeking engineers who will help us create the next generation of home security. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
You will join a team of System Engineers, Applied Scientists and Software Developers that focus on challenging areas, including edge/cloud architecture, system performance, optimization of cloud services as well as device software, with a strong emphasis on computer vision and machine learning. The team uses innovation and a solid research background to address engineering challenges and remove roadblocks, providing solutions that make a difference in Ring products. You will be start by being in charge of supporting key Computer Vision and Machine Learning development with video and data annotation management, provide support to training models, as well as contribute to the development of novel solutions. You will have a solid foundation on evaluation methodologies to contribute initially with rapid prototyping and proof of concept until reaching product development. You will have a strong sense of ownership and the ability to learn new areas.
PHD in Computer Science
Experience developing in C++
Strong foundation on math and statistics
- Industrial experience in Computer Vision algorithms and Machine Learning
- Industrial experience using AWS, Athena, and frameworks such as Looker, Tableau, Kibana
- System Architecture understanding
- System Performance analysis
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience in training machine learning models
- Experience in Code, Application or System Optimization
- Experience in GPU acceleration
Ring LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation