Begin your career in Healthcare Human Resources!
Professional Case Management is now hiring an HR Assistant. If you are interested in a career in HR or Health Care, this entry level position may be a great fit! The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for providing administrative human resources and medical billing support to our nationwide team of home healthcare professionals.
In this role you will:
- Support HR and Recruiting teams in managing new hire documentation, professional licensing, vaccinations, etc.
- Participate in various Human Resources compliance audits.
- Perform HRIS data entry and employee file maintenance
- Participate in various HR projects as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Previous administrative/clerical experience
- Strong computer/data entry skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated strength in ethical and professional practice
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn and curiosity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
Required work authorization: