Description: This is a 90 day contract to hire position, with full-time W2 option after 90 days. Project Coordinator is responsible for understanding and communicating scope of work, budget, timeline and expectations to Field Technicians. Coordinates on site visits between Field Technicians and clients. Obtains and provides real-time status reports to the client, indicating milestone progress. Ensures Field Technicians meet high-quality standards. Builds and maintains relationships with vendors and clients as well as being a point of escalation for both.
Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Reviews project requirements with the Project Manager to determine goals, timeline, budget, procedures for accomplishing project, technician requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Identifies areas of risk and informs Project Manager to include in risk log and mitigation strategy.
- Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, required tasks and adheres to all client established timelines. Ability to manage and prioritize own work flow.
- Maintain a level of communication quality that meets or exceeds departmental standards and company communication policies.
- Prepares project status reports and keeps management, clients, and other stakeholders informed of project status.
- Utilizes customer and company escalation procedures when appropriate.
- Coordinates and responds to change requests, following change order approval process.
- Directs and coordinates activities of field technicians to ensure project progresses on schedule, within budget, and meets high quality standards by setting the appropriate expectations and holding the field techs accountable through writing concise, detailed work orders and verbal communication.
- Ensure field resources are on-time and prepared by completing the confirmation/preparation phone calls.
- Ensure correct resources are assigned to tasks by properly vetting the Field Technicians to ensure appropriate skill level.
- Review, approve/deny, and provide the appropriate deliverables to the client within the agreed to timeline and set expectations with field techs to return required deliverables within 24 hours of job completion.
- Answer field technician questions regarding Kinettix and client policies and requirements.
- Develop relationships to promote future projects with the client and the field technicians.
- Coordinate the purchase and delivery of the necessary materials needed to complete work at each location.
- Updating and closing purchase orders to ensure timely invoicing.
- Contributes to developing and maintaining technical and project documentation.
- Maintain levels of productivity as outlined by management, meeting KPI (Key Performance Indicator) goals.
- May require on-call, after hours, shift rotation.
- Bilingual communication capabilities preferred.
- Ability to telecommute and work in-office.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of internet search engines, basic data entry and data management.
- Basic skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- The ability and wiliness to learn new software as new software becomes available.
- Possess excellent telephone etiquette.
- Understand basic IT services and project management principles.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required
College BS or BA is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $16.25 to $20.50 /hour
- IT field management: 1 year
Required work authorization: