- BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, Economics, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills to integrate in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- 2-3 years skills in Excel as well as any data visualization tools like Tableau or similar BI tools.
Sustainability Finance seeks a strong finance manager to support Carbon Footprint data set and analysis. Enthusiasm helps us deliver new ideas, and solutions as we progress towards Shipment ZERO. Do you view problems as treasures, and are you willing to dive deep to develop those solutions and deliver results? Will you seek to challenge the status quo, and accept that your ideas and mechanisms may be tested daily? At Amazon, we move with purpose and speed, and this requires we work with a dynamic network of Operations, Compliance, HR, Tech and Retail partners. We employ every facet of data and communication to ensure our leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to help them make the best possible decision. Come lead, teach us a few things, and we’ll teach you a few things as we navigate the most customer-centric company on Earth.
We are looking for a finance leader to join the Sustainability team to partner with Carbon Science team to own Carbon Emissions data. In this role, the candidate will lead data collection, validation, and reporting activities as well as partner with a quickly growing Sustainability team to provide operational analytical support. Amazon is innovating in the Sustainability space, so it is an impactful time to join this team. This is a perfect position for someone who is a self-starter, knows how to dive deep into data, and works fast and smart.
- Expertise collecting, analyzing and managing large complex data sets across diverse set of businesses and processes. Project management and reporting skills.
- Partner with economist and science team to expand and validate data sets supporting top company initiatives to reduce carbon impact.
- Ability to analyze ambiguous metrics, disparate and incomplete data sets, and translate them into meaningful KPIs.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a financial analyst, business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
- 5+ years experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity.
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data.
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly-changing environment
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required.