Are you looking for a company that will give you the unlimited growth potential you have been looking for? Our 40 year old family owned company is rapidly expanding into new and existing markets. We are currently seeking experienced preventative maintenance and repair technicians for commercial HVAC to join our team.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance, overhauls and troubleshooting all types of Commercial HVAC
- Provide high quality customer service based on our company SOP policy
- Must be professional, courteous and respectful to our customers as well as fellow employees
- Communicate effectively with customers, managers and dispatchers
- Honesty, integrity a must
- Develop rapport with each customer to understand to the right products, parts and services needed
- Ability to explain opportunities for aging, inefficient equipment for replacement
- Inventory and requisition parts and material needed for each job with our online ordering system
- Responsible for timely completion of assigned work orders
- Complete all work tasks in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company safety standards.
- Use and follow safety guidelines for tools and equipment
- Participate in an on-call duty rotation and respond to after-hours emergencies.
- Minimum of 2 years HVAC repair
- Extensive knowledge of all types of HVAC equipment
- CEFSA certification a plus
- Proven competency in HVAC repair.
- Universal CFC recovery Certification
- Must be able to read equipment schematics
- Ability to read English and interpret documents and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Computer tablet experience
- Positive attitude, highly organized and energetic.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Must pass company drug test, background check
- Good personal appearance and the physical ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Engaging personality for our fast paced, goal driven environment
- Competitive individual contributor who loves to win as a team
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible with a great attitude
What We Offer:
- Hourly rate based on experience and company growth potential
- Factory training and development
- Advancement supervisory program
- Full Benefits
- Aflac Accident Indemnity and Illness Plans
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee perks & discounts on various services, such as wireless plans, entertainment, sporting events, and gym reimbursement program
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing company who values honesty, integrity and employee growth, please reply back with your updated resume.
Job Type: Full-time