Travel is a journey. We help make it a joy.
Located in West End Nashville next to Vanderbilt University and across from Centennial Park and the full-size Parthenon replica, the Holiday Inn® Nashville-Vanderbilt is a convenient, full-service hotel in Music City.
The Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt hotel is near popular spots including the honky-tonks on Music Row, Bridgestone Arena, Nissan Stadium and more. Try unique local cuisine at one of the many restaurants in The Gulch, or check out a concert at The Ryman or watch the NFL Tennessee Titans play at Nissan Stadium. There’s much to explore in the Country Music Hall of Fame city destination. You won’t be disappointed when you choose our hotel for your next visit to Nashville.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Your day to day
Your day to day activities would include assisting the housekeepers on your assigned floors with:
- Removing dirty linen and trash from rooms
- Stocking closets with clean linen for use
- Maintain hallways & fixtures by vacuuming/dusting, etc.
- Assisting with deliveries and stocking closets as needed
- Reporting malfunctioning items such as light fixtures, ice machines, etc to maintenance or supervisory team
- Maintaining stairwells for cleanliness
- Other duties as needed by Housekeeping Management
What we need from you
We need an outgoing person who likes to move all day long. You must be able to:
- Lift/carry/push/pull up to 75 lbs.
- Frequently stand and move around.
- Frequently bend, stoop, kneel
- Communicate with colleagues and guests
- Work weekends & holidays
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount, and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer:
Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.