Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
InternU continues to experience significant growth and is hiring. Our program is seeking a Entry Level Data Analyst Internship
This position is a perfect opportunity for a current student who is majoring in the areas of Computer Science, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, etc. to get their foot in the door and learn.
· Apply data mining techniques to extract and analysts’ large bits of data
· Assist with developing reports working closely with spreadsheets and mailings
· Assist with developing operational objectives by working closely with business functions to gather information
· Experience working with data in real world or classroom (prior internship experience is a plus!)
· Strong Microsoft Office experience
· Good Communication Skills (written and verbal)
· Current student (Computer Science, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, etc. majors)
· Part time position, need to dedicate 15-20 hours weekly Monday- Friday
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Data Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data mining: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wilmington, DE (Required)
Hours per week: