Our Southeast Nebraska based client is looking to hire a dynamic, hands on Controller, a newly created position that will be a part of the executive leadership team! This is a rare opportunity in this part of the state and would be a great next step for someone who has previously gained valuable experience in the public accounting arena.
As the Controller, your key responsibilities will include:
Key Qualifications the Controller will need to meet:
- Leading all day to day and month end accounting activities
- Partnering closely with external CPA firm on internal audit and tax related issues
- Developing comprehensive financial reports to present to executive leadership team
- Leading special projects as directed by the CEO
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field of study
- CPA or Advanced degree preferred
- Must demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- Manufacturing industry experience is required
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.