We’re on a mission to create a world where people love their work—and we’re doing it in jeans.
Help us make life-changing products and show us up in the office Ping-Pong rankings.
Roadtrip Nation is looking for someone who cares deeply about impact and lives to build community.
Roadtrip Nation seeks an Alumni Programs and Engagement Specialist to join a cross-disciplinary team that thrives on impact, collaboration, and drinking ridiculous amounts of fancy coffee.
We’re seeking a dynamic and resourceful individual to work in our Costa Mesa location to lead our work in measuring the impact of our road trips and develop a roadtripper alumni program. This role will be reporting directly to the Co-Founder overseeing product and marketing.
This individual will serve as the point of contact for all our roadtripper alumni and will be responsible for keeping up-to-date with each Roadtripper’s evolving story and identifying individual alumni success stories that we can celebrate.
- Develop and maintain the Roadtrip Nation alumni network covering everything from the important details of maintaining up-to-date contact info to administering surveys, conducting interviews, and assisting our researchers and editors in capturing alumni stories and impact
- Utilize social media, email communications, and phone calls in order to stay in touch with our alumni
- Recommend high-achieving alumni for leadership opportunities and recognition
- Develop and maintain biographies, articles, videos and other assets that can celebrate the stories of our alumni
- Provide support to the events team by lining up our alumni as speakers for our events
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Survey Monkey, Google Docs including Google Forms
- 2-3 years’ experience relationship building and creating on-going and productive interactions
- Experience with cold-calling and getting to meaningful conversations quickly
- Demonstrated familiarity and proficiency in content writing, editing and painting a picture through storytelling
- Marketing Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in working in a video production environment
- Non-profit and/or education industry experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9 am- 6 pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Light to moderate travel. (Roughly 4-8 trips a year)
About Roadtrip Nation
70% of Americans are unhappy with their work, and Roadtrip Nation has charged itself with finding a solution. You could call us a career exploration organization, but we do things a little differently. We don’t just tell people what they should do; we help them find what they love to do—and we do it through travel and storytelling. (Hence those green RVs you see splashed on our website that maaaaybe made you think we sell recreational vehicles.)
From our TV show that reaches 70 million households annually, to our educational tools that’ve helped 8 million students learn more about themselves and the world, we create products that empower people to get more out of work than just a paycheck. On a typical day, you can find us mid-brainstorm scrawling (sometimes incoherent) ideas on white boards, or huddling around a Photoshop file oohing and ahhing. Of course, there's always time for fun. From hitting the beach at lunch to emailing each other important info in the form of memes, we know play isn’t just a distraction—it’s an imperative.
If you think you’d fit in well with us, we’d love to meet you!