Position Title: Customer Success Manager
Department: Customer Success & Development
Reports To: CRO
Are you passionate about building relationships, providing solutions everyday, and driving industry change? Do you want to bet on yourself to achieve an uncapped incentive plan while learning under an experienced invigorating team?
We are a company on a mission. Optamark is a leading online, business-to-business brand management marketing company that is now franchising it’s solutions to likeminded people.
Headquartered out of NYC, and with offices in Stamford CT, Boston MA, Nashville, TN and Chicago, IL, we continue to expand and be found twice on the list of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing companies.
What You Will Do:
- Learn and assist in servicing and generating new business opportunities through prospecting, setting appointments, and in-person meetings, quoting, selling and delivering on what you say.
- Drive your own goals as well as our team’s. Drive quarterly and annual sales targets to maximize your earnings.
- Build and cultivate relationships with business owners, and organizations through Optamark’s account-based marketing (ABM) methodology.
- Own the end-to-end business development, including planning and building short-term and long term sales pipelines.
- Utilize CRM and Ops software daily to report on and track sales engagement via the sales funnel
- Work with the existing sales team to enhance their business by strategizing new marketing programs to generate additional revenue for the company.
What you’ll need to be considered:
- Ability to develop and cultivate rapport with others.
- Ability to recognize, build and maintain long-term healthy associations based on trust.
- Experience as a distributor in print, promotional items, and apparel or the like (preferred).
- Excellent negotiation skills using techniques such as active listening.
- Experience in telephone sales or business development with a proven track record of achieving revenue quota.
- Ability to foster team orientation with counterparts.
- Ability to speak articulately and credibly.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with organizational and time management skills
- Can work independently or as a team in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Must be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and able to work in undefined situations
- Experience in early-stage start-up environments is an advantage
- Discipline and rigor - athletes and veterans welcome.
- Comfortable solving challenges and recovering from setbacks quickly
- Competitive compensation plan with uncapped commission
- Unlimited PTO with managements approval
Take ownership of your future and join our exciting, driven, bold team as we continue to lead an online business to business printing, promotional and branded swag needs nationwide. The opportunity is here.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- account management: 3 years (Preferred)
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)