Full-time$45,000 - $57,000 a year
Full Job Description
Looking for a work home that values and rewards your experience, talents, and ideas? Looking to help develop a positive and productive culture where the work betters the lives of individuals, families, and health of our community? Look no further....you've found us!
- Provide first point of contact clinical services to all ages and specialty populations.
- Complete phone screens to begin eligibility determination.
- Complete comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments.
- Orientation to new individuals and families served.
- Daytime Crisis services, which may include mobile crisis services for adults, and intensive crisis stabilization services (ICSS) to children and families.
- Outpatient Therapy (individual, family and group) as needed to assure capacity and best care of customers.
- Timely and accurate completion of required documentation.
- Must possess basic to advanced computer skills.
- Provide after-hours crisis response and acute crisis screens to determine Inpatient Psychiatric Hospitalization eligibility to Michigan Medicaid individuals and individual without insurance coverage.
- Coverage of after-hours crisis shifts at approximately 10 shifts per month, which will include at least 1 weekend shift.
- Respond to requests for crisis consultation and other needs from Emergency Department staff, Law Enforcement, County Jail, and other community partners.
- Crisis Stabilization and Referrals to community providers ,including referrals for substance use disorder services.
- Health Insurance options (HSA or Traditional) with BCBS medical coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Benefit
- Retirement Benefits - 401(a) with employer match / Optional 457(k)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Group Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time Accrual
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $57,000.00 per year
- LMSW (must be Medicare billable) (Required)
- Are you located within driving distance to the job?