Boston Private is a leading provider of fully integrated wealth management, trust and private banking services. For more than 25 years, Boston Private has taken a highly personalized approach to serving the complex financial needs of individuals, families, business owners, private partnerships, nonprofits and community partners. Boston Private is also an active provider of financing for affordable housing, first-time homebuyers, economic development, social services, community revitalization and small businesses.
Headquartered in Boston, Boston Private has offices across the U.S. including Boston, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles and South Florida. Private banking and trust services are provided through Boston Private Bank & Trust Company. Wealth management services are provided through Boston Private Wealth LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser and a wholly owned subsidiary of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company.
The Assistant Office Manager for our Santa Monica office will manage a single branch with deposits of more than $100 million. The day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. You will have full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products. Main responsibilities are to provide sales and service excellence to clients and prospective clients of the Bank, build strong client relationships and assist the Office Manager with managerial duties as required. You will also perform additional internal operations functions or team leader functions in the absence of office managers.
Sales and Service
- Primary focus of role is on day-to-day operational execution and sales strategy within a small sales force
- Assist manager in developing and implementing a market and sales plan and participate in establishing team sales and service goals and objectives.
- Build internal and external relationships through exceptional problem resolution, ownership and follow-through.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales and referral goals by conducting client sales interviews, cross-selling, and up-selling products and services.
- Respond to difficult or complex product and service inquiries from clients, team and business partners.
- Model exemplary client service behaviors.
- Other duties as required.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local laws and regulations as well as with BBPTC policies and procedures.
- Oversee income and expense management to minimize office losses and prevent fraud.
- Maintain office facility in absence of Resident Manager.
- Assign duties and schedule work flow.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of platform transactions.
- Oversee all operational procedures pertaining to ATM.
- Supervise client service staff.
- Other duties as required.
- 5 years of experience
- Managerial and supervisory experience required
- Outstanding organizational and leadership ability
- Strong sales skills