What will I do?
- Put the customer first!
- Be the first point of contact for customer inquiries.
- Professionally handle large amounts of incoming calls.
- Assist customers with placing orders and contribute to increased company profitability.
- Resolve customer issues to achieve customer satisfaction
- Partner with other customer service agents throughout the company.
- Continuously identify process improvement opportunities
- Keep up to date on product knowledge through company resources
- Comply with evaluation guidelines
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of customer service experience (No previous call center is experience is required)
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Knowledge of using search engines (e.g. cutting & pasting, moving through multiple windows and keyboarding skills)
- Able to adhere to assigned schedule
- Ability to sit for entire shift
- Must be able to attend 4 week training class that begins September 10th, 2018.
- Must be able to adhere to work regular work schedule
- Shift hours will be Monday-Friday (varying shift times – two until close at 9pm CST, seven until 7 and 8pm CST end times).
- Must be able to attend onsite training from 9:30am-6pm (100% attendance required) in Arden Hills, MN
- 1+ years of call center experience
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.