Senior Helpers is looking for an experienced live in for a client in Fairfield. 1-3 days per week. Parkinson's and Dementia experience a plus. Apply today, start next week!
Caregiver/CNA/HHA Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Transportation (errands, grocery shopping, appointments)
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Activities of daily living (Bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and ambulation assistance)
- Compassion for others and the ability to treat and care for seniors with dignity and respect!
- Desire to truly communicate and connect with your client!
- Completion of a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Valid driver's license and car insurance preferred
We have open assignments in Fairfield and surroundings towns. CNA license and prior experience strongly preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $140.00 to $145.00 /day
- caregiving/direct patient care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Live in: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Preferred)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Thursday (Preferred)