3 years of experience
- Part-time day shift position
- Opportunity to work within multidisciplinary team (law enforcement, Child Protection Services, medical, mental health, prosecution, victim advocacy).
- Must be able to work with information and situations related to child abuse.
Education and Experience:
- Provides day-to-day coordination of office activities and routine administrative support to office and staff.
- Responsible for aspects of patient registration, appointment scheduling, preparing patient charts, record keeping and other administrative support.
- Establish and maintain favorable working relationships with staff, clients, and partner agencies.
- Must be proficient in use of computers and software systems.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three years office experience required with healthcare experience preferred
- Three years computer experience and proficiency in Windows Operating System (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)