- System Design
- Unit Testing
- CompTIA Security+
Pro vides support and performs application development, product configuration, unit testing, documentation of technical tasks, tracking progress for program milestones, scrum master tasks, as well as overall technical support for the IPPS-A project. Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions. This role is responsible for supporting technical documentation using the project's toolset, code development based on design specifications, data management, configuring existing modules, and progress reviews with client stakeholders.
- Creates, updates, captures and edits functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges and translates them into process/technical solutions
- Interprets requirements, performs complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results
- Supports and independently owns tasks related to design, development
- Conducts testing and resolves issues found in testing
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
- Provides overall technical and logistical support to the program
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 1+ years of experience or equivalent training/studies in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Must have great attention to details
- Ability to quickly learn new technical skills and tools
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to obtain Security+ Certification within three (3) months of project start
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
- Experience in drafting technical design specifications and test plans for application modifications or customizations
- Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.