Build and manage project teams delivering software solutions. Maintain responsibility for analyzing project plans, financials, and contractual commitments. Work with teams to identify, manage, and escalate risks. Provide leadership, direction, and purpose and ensure that they have what is necessary to provide deliverables.
- 10+ years of experience with managing IT service delivery projects
- Experience with Agile project management frameworks, systems and software development life cycle processes, including scope, schedule, and risk identification, and management
- Experience with writing and managing user stories, facilitating stand-up meetings, and managing backlogs
- Experience in working with software developers and cross-functional teams to translate technical data into functional requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to be flexible, show initiative and innovation, deal with ambiguous and fast-paced situations, and manage client and team relationships successfully
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with Agile tools, including JIRA, CLM, or equivalent
- Experience with building and maintaining excellent client relationships, including resolving issues to the satisfaction of clients while maintaining business value
- Experience in engaging with clients across all levels of an organization to capture and prioritize business needs
- Experience in engaging with and presenting to senior leadership
- Ability to facilitate requirements gathering sessions and document requirements, including validating requirements with stakeholders
- Ability to oversee multiple simultaneous projects and teams to meet project milestones, schedules, and scope
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving skills to critically assess information and communicate priority findings to teams
- PMP or Agile Certification a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.