purchased his first truck, the Hermann name has since stood for integrity, value, service, and logistics expertise.
Hermann Services is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join Hermann Total Distribution Services located in South Brunswick, New Jersey. Hermann offers a competitive salary (based on years of experience), full medical and dental coverage, and 401K matching program.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will assist in the development and implementation of specific sales and marketing techniques to achieve the company’s strategic goals. This position will report directly to the President and will be a cross functional role between the sales and marketing to ensure the promotion of the business and communication with clients is efficient and effective.
This position will work with our sales/marketing department to develop and implement strategies, PR responsibilities, website updating and SEO/SEM management. In addition, this position will drive social media advertising and coordinate/manage marketing plans and campaigns, ensuring timelines and deliverables are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and document Sales and Marketing processes.
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of our ACT system and support sales team in the proposal process and making client phone calls when necessary.
- Be the focal point for establishing and managing timelines on all sales and marketing campaigns and ensure deadlines for deliverables are met.
- Quickly become familiar with brand messaging and company goals.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of email campaigns.
- Assist in updating, maintaining and distributing marketing materials.
- Maintain and report various marketing analytics and tracking of sales and marketing ROI’s.
- Responsible for driving social media efforts and working with outside marketing agencies.
- Assist Sales/Marketing and Events teams before, during and after scheduled workshops, tradeshows and conferences.
- Maintain and organize all marketing related photos, video, collateral, etc.
- Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Office Suite, to produce correspondence and documents and maintain and help create presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Maintain and uphold the reputation of the organization by utilizing tact, discretion and good judgment to maintain positive relationships with co-workers, clients and vendors.
- Be present before and during company sponsored events.
- Complete time-sensitive projects on deadline with minimal supervision.
- Promote a positive working environment in order to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Anticipate the needs of others. High stress tolerance needed to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple reporting relationships.
- Perform multiple tasks and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Understand the importance of organization and an eye for detail.
- Be enthusiastic about learning, playing as a team member and using critical thinking skills.
- Minimum Skills/ Qualifications Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be capable of effective communication on all levels including technical and professional written communication.
- Excellent organizational skills to include accuracy and attention to detail.
- Command of Microsoft Office Suite products to develop and revise department/product documentation.
- Experience with online tools such as Survey Monkey to implement online surveys.
- Experience with using website and social media as a promotional tool.
- Strong project management skills and ability to complete project tasks with limited supervision.
- Educational/Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business or equivalent experience.
- 2 year experience in sales and/or marketing preferred
Job Type: Full-time