The Area Community Manager with Project Based Rental Assistance Program and LIHTC experience is responsible to assist in their assigned Division portfolio of properties as assigned by the Director of Operations to ensure coverage and or compliance assistance as needed. This position will travel 3 weeks per month Mondays through Thursday which equates to 75-80% travel. This position is responsible for assisting the Regional Property Manager in designated regions where additional support is needed. This includes office coverage, resident certification and or re-certification, file audits for compliance, and ensuring the property is performing up to company standards (including unit turns, routine maintenance, leasing, occupancy, etc.).
- Travel to properties to assist with Community Manager coverage as Director of Operations assigns.
- Oversees the community staff to assure a smooth working operation while on-site
- Work with Maintenance to ensures vacant units are turned within 5 days
- Daily inspection of property cleanliness/curb appeal
- Responsible for the efficient and correct utilization of Onesite
- Responsible for the daily deposit of rent checks while onsite at the property
- Ensure compliance with applicable property programs such as Project Based Section 8 and or LIHTC.
- Assists the property by processing Invoices into Ops Tech
- Posts all legal notices and proceeding with legal action when necessary while onsite
- All other duties assigned as they relate to the property assignments.
- Must be able to travel within Atlantic Division properties 75 – 80% of the time Monday- Thursday 3 weeks per month.
- Must be proficient in Project Based Rental Assistance Program and LIHTC
- Proficient in Onesite and Ops Tech software
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to maintain confidentially.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must be able to meet assigned deadlines.
- 5 + years of community management experience in affordable housing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Based Section 8: 5 years (Required)
- Property Management: 5 years (Required)
- 75% travel: 1 year (Required)
- Community Management: 5 years (Required)
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit: 5 years (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)