Sensible Auto Finance d/b/a Sensible Auto Lending is a privately held finance company, that offers indirect financing for vehicles to credit challenged customers. Sensible is looking to grow by hiring talented and hardworking individuals who can market the Company to automobile dealerships.
This position allows our Sales Agents to have a challenging and lucrative position. As a Sales Agent you will be prospecting, training and educating our dealer partners. You will manage the relationship with our dealer partners to ensure quality and consistency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Present and sell company products and services to every level of management at our dealer partners to develop and maintain relationships with independent and franchise dealers.
- Work with Sales Manager to create an action plan and schedule to identify specific targets and to project the number of new contacts made.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events for independent and franchise dealers.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and company marketing efforts.
- Assist dealer partners on what is needed for proper verification of loans.
- Participate in all sales meetings and calls.
Knowledge, Skills & Licenses
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid driver's license.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, preferred.