A Strategy Engineer job in Fairfax, VA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing customer engagement strategies and developing business cases to inform IRADs and new business opportunities. This position is both strategic and tactical, and requires substantial leadership in opportunity identification, as well as an ability to work independently on pursuing opportunities To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in System Engineering or a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of eight years of relevant experience. A Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance is required at the time of hire. Due to the nature of work performed at this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
Strategy Engineer Job duties:
- Interfaces with customers on technical and programmatic matters regarding program/products
- Identify new customers and initiate contract
- Develops customer relationships and develops new business within the market/program
- Shaping future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or systems
- Strong experience cultivating and maintaining relationships, and team leadership
- Experience in operational and/or business area within the Intelligence Community (IC), Air Force, Army, Navy, or Marine Corps is strongly desired
- Experience with DoD missions and Intelligence Community missions and intelligence systems, in particular Multi-Int systems, motion GEOINT systems (FMV, GMTI, VMTI, WAMI, LIDAR), DCGS, and others currently within the customer spaces
- Familiar with current technology trends (cloud, open services) and applications within the Intelligence Community and DoD
- Significant knowledge of government contracting practices and regulations regarding acquisition
If you are interested in this Strategy Engineer job in Fairfax, VA, please apply via the link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.