San Angelo,Texas Company Description:
- Calls on assigned specific key accounts in assigned territories to develop and increase sales
- Promotes programs and specials to buyers
- Ensures that key accounts are transmitting sales.
- Sells weekly specials as well as new products
- Observes opportunities to increase Core-Mark sales during calls
- Monitors (via information database) customer accounts to ensure customer is meeting payment options and works with AR/Key Accounts to resolve.
- Confers with accounts related to past due invoices.
- Prepares detailed notes related to sales activities and submits as requested.
- Participates in all related Sales meetings, providing input, working with co-workers to build sales route.
- Performs other customer service functions to ensure optimum customer service relations
- Responds to a variety of product inquires, requests and complaints and resolves within scope of authority and maintains related records
- Conducts regular business reviews with customers to review sales activities and provides assistance in marking, margins, etc.
- Prepares and submits reports related to sales activities, collections and other related activities
- Works with Food Sales/Equipment Services/Retail Services regarding maintenance of equipment, growth of food sales, and store sets on a continuous basis to enhance the customer experience.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- 4 year business degree preferred or relevant experience and job knowledge to equal degree, or additional schooling specifically dealing with sales.
- 3-5 Years experience dealing with sales experience, preferably within this field.
- Valid State Driver’s license with excellent driver record as this position requires one to travel to locations 80% of the time.
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written) to be able to deal effectively with customers, entice new customers, co-workers and management.
- Thorough knowledge of sales in merchandising techniques and methods to create sales and maintain accounts.
- Considerable knowledge of products within the convenience store realm
- Must be able to work independently, developing best practices in servicing and building routes.
- Must have excellent time management skills to meet deadlines and to efficiently cover assigned accounts while meeting sales goals and expectations for new and existing customers.
- Must be computer literate to be able to work with customers (ordering/advertising/specials), communicate, research issues, and build your sales presentations/meetings, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of office equipment so that one can reproduce necessary sales information for new and existing customers.
- Significant periods are spent driving to accounts in assigned territories
- Lifting 15 pounds consistently and occasionally 30 pounds.
- Exposure to a variety of weather conditions and temperature extremes in various store environments.
- Bending/stooping is required while working at the customer location.
Mario Castillo / Address - 6401 Will Rogers Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76134
Office - 817-293-5558 Ext. 84832
Onsite interviews from Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm come and apply today!!
Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Works well as a member of a group
Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Associates or better.
Additional Information: Job Reference ID: SALES02421