Purple Land Management, LLC (“Purple”) is one of the nation’s largest tech-enabled provider of land services that negotiate the buying, selling, and leasing of mineral rights, determines and cures title, prepares mineral ownership reports, and performs other related services required for oil and gas operators to drill and produce wells. Overdrive, Purple’s proprietary software-as-a-service (“SaaS”), allows customers to track lease, well, and contract data in a web-based geographic information system (“GIS”) mapping platform powered by ESRI, a leader in GIS mapping software. Based in Fort Worth, Texas, and founded in 2010, Purple has the financial support of Satori Capital, a Texas-based multi-strategy investment firm founded upon the principles of conscious capitalism. Satori’s private equity business partners with leadership teams of companies that operate with a long-term perspective, commit to their mission or purpose and create value for all stakeholders.
The company is seeking a Land Tech Administrator to report to and work directly with, the project management team in Denver, CO. The company’s significant growth necessitates the addition of a team member who can work independently in a team-oriented environment while utilizing their natural ability to perform with little deviation to their internal set schedule. The individual will provide administrative support to ensure quality customer service and efficient office operations in our office location, and coordinates with the land services teams to ensure complete and accurate packages for clients.
- Analyze documents and input information into a server
- Communicate effectively and positively with all project and account managers and landmen
- Meet project deadlines and balance priorities according to moving deadlines
- Be aware of all projects needing help
- Research available information based on geographic locations
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related industry experience
- Ability to verbally and nonverbal communication with all levels of the team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or the equals of G-Suite
- Familiar with ESRI applications, specifically mapping
- Experience in Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to be versatile in assignments
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required)
- Versed in Energy terminology
- AAPL membership
- Experienced in GIS
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Career Path: * Opportunity for promotion based on performance and the team’s needs
Start Date: * Immediately
Work Authorization: * Candidates must already be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time