Identify, mitigate, and manage project risks strategies associated with the business, operational, and programmatic pillars of the engagement to ensure the success of solution implementation. Perform analysis, risk management, and mitigation for all aspects of the development and maintenance of program-defined outcomes. Collaborate with team leaders across all parts of the program to drive high-quality, on-time delivery to clients. Apply a wide variety of risk management techniques to effectively support the program’s technical staff and achieve program success.
Lead the identification and mitigation of project risks associated with the implementation, deployment, and transition of tools for cyber solutions across a diverse, federated, and geographically dispersed group of Federal Departments and Agencies simultaneously. Apply a variety of management, conflict resolution, and risk mitigation techniques to resolve the implementation, deployment, and transition issues for all internal and external stakeholders in complex technical environments. Develop and execute a comprehensive risk mitigation strategy in collaboration with other team leaders to identify, assign, and align resources appropriate to the work to be performed, including helping to build dynamic, agile mitigation strategies that support ad hoc demands, while maintaining the necessary quality levels.
- 8+ years of experience in engaging directly with senior technical leadership or contractor program management leadership to identify project risks and develop actionable mitigation strategies
- Experience with tracking project risks of various degrees from initial identification through successful mitigation
- Ability to translate technical communications between multidisciplinary functions in the contractor organization
- Ability to drive risk identification and mitigation strategy development that supports the design, implementation, configuration, and operation of IT systems or security infrastructure
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Knowledge of federal information security policies, standards, procedures, directives, frameworks, federal security authorizations, assessments, and risk management processes for enterprise systems
- BA or BS degree in a related field
- PMP, Scrum, Six Sigma, CISSP, or other Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.