What does a great Client Support Consultant do?
As a Client Support Consultant, you will support clients’ daily requests as they pertain to Fiserv Investment Services Portfolio Administration and Performance products. You will be working directly with our clients as well as many parts of the organization to resolve client requests, which vary drastically making every single day different from the next. You will be an integral part of Customer Operations Portfolio Administration and Performance team – growing your knowledge of Portfolio Administration and Performance.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to ensure client happiness.
- Implements and establishes clear expectation for adherence to departmental procedures to ensure client happiness and process standardization.
- Leads team performance by reviewing their queue and working with each team member to further enhance knowledge.
- Identifies and communicates process improvement opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with other departments to support effective servicing interactions and solutions; responsible for raising to appropriate areas as needed.
- Acts as liaison with internal groups to facilitate resolution of client requests.
- Writes informational documentation to track new processes or procedures as needed.
- Alerts appropriate client support groups and management team of client or time-sensitive issues.
- Continues to learn and apply knowledge of financial products, functions and processes.
- Runs and maintains a successful resolution on all client requests.
- Acts as a point of contact for issues requiring immediate attention so clients can continue their daily business objectives.
- Provides support to test and install programming changes from simple client configurations to testing changes that will be installed across all client-base.
- Evaluates and documents client business requirements, produce support and test documents for development issues
- Uses existing Client Operation Support platforms and procedures as directed.
- Stays informed of industry and market initiatives.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business or Finance
- Seven years or more experience in the financial services or technology related products industry
- Seven years or more experience in Performance and Portfolio Administration
Who We Are:
Fiserv Investment Services is a division of Fiserv, (NASD:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical skills for sound problem solving and decision-making.
- Client centric.
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and to work well in fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of banking industry.
- Knowledge of Fiserv business and products.
- Be a champion of providing exemplary customer service internally and externally.
- Strong knowledge of back office operations.
FISV). The IS division provides software and hosted solutions for all aspects of trade processing, settlement, accounting to buy and sell side organizations. We are a leader in the middle-back office solutions.
Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disabled/vet.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.