What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate/Loader, this means:
- Being friendly, professional, and engaging customers to help answer questions.
- Retrieving, loading, and replenishing merchandise.
- Helping customers and staff move merchandise safely.
The Customer Service Associate/Loader assists customers by loading merchandise into their vehicles. The Customer Service Associate/Loader also replenishes shelves for the next customers. Safety is critical because this associate lifts and moves merchandise for staff and customers frequently throughout his/her shift.
This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- 6 months retail experience.
- 6 months experience as a Loader at any home improvement or hardware retailer.
- 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe's retail store.
- 6 months retail merchandising experience, including performing Zone Recovery, stocking, down stocking, facing/fronting product, pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
- 6 months experience in any industry inspecting, carrying, loading, and unloading product or material in or out of vehicles.